Tuesday 6 November 2012

Enclave.

Finally getting around to my clothing label brief, starting by looking into a fairly new clothing label, Enclave, 'A progressive art driven brand creatively providing a middle ground between premium street fashion and contemporary menswear'. Enclave regularly release nice design for street wear, with my clothing label i would like to focus more on street wear but feel i need to develop an appropriate concept before deciding on aesthetics for the brand, I would like to call my brand Eclectic, meaning 'Selecting, especially the best from a number of sources, I'm thinking of selecting a subject matter for each release, and developing a concept to develop the art work from, i want to keep to geometric composition using solid colour and a hint of typography in some.





No comments:

Post a Comment